6/14/2014

Being Optimistic//Never Losing Hope

It is Father's Day W-End here in the United States.    It is not easy to be optimistic about our World as Iraq and the Near East (also known as the Middle East) seems to be falling apart before our eyes and Ukraine seems to be on the edge of the abyss.    Yet, I see no other choice.

I hope all enjoy this "thought 4 the week-end" from the great Kahlil Gibran courtesy of the team @ Givemore.com along with excerpts of a recent outreach I received from them on truly "thinking different"--and  continue to be ever so thankful for all that we've been given.

“ The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious of the rose.



 
 


To help you kick off the day (or next week) ... Click here for a beautifully shot and scored video of New York (5 minutes). I've found it puts me in a great state of mind to make good things happen.
 Quote PDFGrab today's mini poster (pdf)
 
 
 

No comments: