5/07/2014

On Mother's Day: Reflections

I have been reflecting upon my own Mother and her "tough love" at times.   I have also been reflecting upon the courageous struggle by the Mother of My Son and how she's been able to build up a business against sometimes challenging odds and how he's ever so lucky by that love and affection.    I have also reflected upon the plight of the Mothers of the abducted girls in Nigeria and cannot even imagine for a semi-millisecond the agony they face.    It was an absolute honor to add my name to this growing campaign to stand up to the thugs of Boko Haram:





Our World is ever so better and ever so blessed because of Mothers.   It was fantastic to see the team @ http://thehotzoneusa.com/ capture this that epitomizes what Mothers are--and how no one must ever forget:


No comments: