4/05/2014

Week-End Notations: : 5 Days of TED (Source: Ted.Com)

This is a "new feature" I'd be starting here in "ordinary faces" to reflect upon TED.   I especially like what they did with this feature called "5 days of TED" which I hope all enjoy as we gear up for a new week before us w/all its' possibilities:

Source: http://blog.ted.com/2014/04/02/5-days-of-ted-in-one-page/, retrieved 4/5/2014
What does 5 days of TED feel like? As Lucy Farey-Jones says: “Upon my re-entry to the real world, friends, clients and folks at my firm say: ‘How was TED?’ And there is a big pause from me as my brain tries and fails to sum it up. It’s an impossible question to answer. It’s like being asked ‘How is food?’ or ‘Puberty — how was it?’ Which is where this idea came in. I thought a way to answer this daunting question would be to make a graphic which tries to capture how TED makes me feel. I gave myself the challenge to capture 5 days in one page.”
Click on the image below to explore it in detail. The arrows will send you through to where you can watch talks or read more.
TED_Big_Bang_2014-(small)
Courtesy of: Lucy Farey-Jones

No comments: