2/01/2014

A "Thought 4 the Week" to Start the 2nd Month of 2014....

As a new week dawns, I decided to release this "Thought 4 the Week" courtesy of Jonathan Lockwood Huie:



 

 Conflict cannot survive without your participation.
- Wayne Dyer

Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

In the practice of tolerance,
one's enemy is the best teacher.
- Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama

Few are the giants of the soul that actually feel
that the human race is their family circle.
- Freya Stark 

An "enemy" is a mirage -
an image of self reflected on the sands of Hell.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie 

Lord, grant comfort, joy and health
to those I call friend,
to those I call "enemy,"
and to those I have cursed by my indifference.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

No comments: