12/27/2013

On the Eve of 2014: Brief "Thoughts 4 the W-End"

As I work to wind down 2013, I briefly made the rounds of the "Social Grid" and saw these two courtesy of the Team @ Words to Inspire your Soul on Facebook that underscores a simple wish and I wanted to share this for all as we bid farewell to 2013 and gear up for 2014.  I reflected upon this as I received word of the passing of an old friend of the family from brain cancer.

May we never forget that everyday is a gift that we must embrace--and remember always a sense of love an compassion and understanding--and never forget to smile.

Onward to 2014--Looking forward to the continuing the journey :-)

Happy Holidays to all :-)

Photo: Many more great posts at ♥ Words of Wisdom ♥
 
Click www.Daveswordsofwisdom.com for more <3

.


No comments: