9/01/2013

Remembering This: Don't Quit Poem Movie

As I gear up for a pivotal month and navigate through a fine "minefields" before me, I ran across this yet again that is important for both from a leadership perspective and to never ever quit no matter what the challenges may be.    The need to live, to grow, to overcome and to insure that one remains ever more reflective is so vital.

Onward to the new week & the new month with all its' possiblities:

Don't Quit Poem Movie: If I had to guess, I would bet you are facing your fair share of challenges and obstacles in your life... I know I am. When things go wrong, and they sometimes will... how will you choose to respond? That is what this short movie is all about. Be inspired by these words of wisdom if you are thinking of quitting.

No comments: