7/01/2013

July 2013 Has Begun: Some Brief Personal Thoughts

The new month and the new quarter has started with a "bang".    The position of President Morsi in Egypt is precarious at best as the Egyptian Army has intervened and given everyone 48 hours to intervene or else.    In the US State of Arizona, 19 fire fighters have lost their lives as the Western Half of the US continues to deal with temperatures that are over 100 degrees.  

I also begin this month here in this that started this "Virtual Labor of Love" by remembering all who have paid the price for freedom and democracy.   This is Canada celebrates its' day today and America is about to celebrate its' day later on July 4.   It is also fitting to remember this admonition from Madiba as he reminded us all “What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.  It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.” ...I pray that that the almighty grants me this privilege to do my small part.  I wish all my brothers and sisters around the World the same.  :-)

I leave all w/this clip from Keiko Matsui's New Album, Soul Quest.   Enjoy and make it a great week:


No comments: