6/18/2013

How Lucky..and Blessed: A "Thought 4 the Night"


I had a chance to watch two old but beautiful movies:  Frankie & Johnnie & Fools Rush In.   It all had to do with the story of "ordinary faces" who came to realize finally what they were blessed with despite challenges they faced.    It reminded me of the Lao Tzu admonition above about how blessed one should be with what one has--even if one has nothing.

Despite all the challenges, I count my blessings every millisecond of every life.    Whether it has been those friends who have graced me with their visits and views here in "ordinary faces" or other sites I have either directly launched or contributed to, my family, friends and all  that I have been given--it is just wonderful.   My only gift is to wish all this wonderful Irish Blessing: 

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields.
And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.


No comments: