4/26/2013

A "Thought 4 the Week-End": The Need 2 Smile

It has not been the best of weeks around the World.    Between the aftermath of Boston, potential use of Chemical Weapons use in Syria, the tragedy in Bangladesh and  the on-going interfaith warfare in Nigeria--there is not much to smile about.   But I see no other choice because we have to retain a sense of optimism.    I always pray daily that this sense of optimism is not in vain.

Onward to the week-end....May we always remember these admonitions........


A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
- Phyllis Diller

Every time you smile at someone,
it is an action of love,
a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
- Mother Teresa 

Let my soul smile through my heart
and my heart smile through my eyes,
that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.
- Paramahansa Yogananda

No comments: