1/23/2013

As I Reach Another Milestone ......

It has been an interesting month and an interesting year.      What I celebrate tonight is a milestone:  1550 Posts!!!   It may not matter in the grand scheme of things, but it is part of a process to constantly evolve.    I find this "thought 4 the day" I ran across while making the "Virtual Rounds" in Facebook to be soooooo interesting and timely.     I hope that I can be given the chance to continually make a difference.

There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout:
"This is me damn it! I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love! I am a whole complex package. Take me... or leave me. Accept me - or walk away! Do not try to make me feel like less of a person, just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be and don't try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone will make that decision."
When you are strong enough to love yourself 100%, good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you.
~Stacey Charter &




& Always pray to be.....

Onward to the next 1550 posts and all the possiblities it presents....


No comments: