1/28/2013

As the New Week is Before Us.....

There is never a moment where I don't forget why I am here--to do whatever I can to make a difference.   At times, during the challenges of the moment, it momentarily slips my mind until I run across thoughts from the leading lights of yesteryear that reminds me constantly what's important.

I shared these thoughts w/my Son to also remind him as he continues onward with his evolving development. I had the privilege to host an afternoon w/friends for him this past week-end to celebrate his upcoming birthday.    It is the biggest joy to be around youth and be part of their development.   I pray daily that the almighty grants me the strength and the wisdom to carry on.

Onward to the new week w/all its' possibilities:


It is in giving that we receive.
- St. Francis of Assisi

You can give without loving,
but you can never love without giving.
- Robert Louis Stevenson

Happiness... consists in giving, and in serving others.
- Henry Drummond

Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.
- Albert Schweitzer

You can't live a perfect day without doing something

for someone who will never be able to repay you.
- John Wooden


No comments: