5/09/2010

Mother's Day

I wrote about this in "outsiders" earlier as a tribute to Mothers. It was such a joy to be a part of this yesterday during my Son's Cub Scout Meeting. May the Lord Bless all the mothers of the World....

Source: http://ordinaryfaces.blogpost.com, retrieved 5/9/2010

Despite all the challenges that we face in our World today, this is a day to celebrate Mothers. My son's Cub Scout Den worked on this poem as a tribute to Mothers that I was proud to be witness to as they worked on it as a team.

Mothers are a source of strength and a source of hope. We must always have faith as we continue to think about our World. We must have faith.

Happy Mothers Day to all...I hope everyone enjoys this:

"Roses are red, violets are blue,
You are pretty, yessiree too.

Roses are red, violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet, and so are you!

Roses are red, violets are blue,
I love you, yes I do!

Roses are red, violets are blue,
I love you, and you are great too.

Roses are red, violets are blue,
I love you so much, I just don't know what to do!

No comments: