4/25/2010

It has been an interesting and challenging year.    I just finished a brief "write-up" for the "outsiders" network about taking a little time off to reflect and to assess the next stage of where things stand.

There is a lot going on in our World.  I wanted to find a "home" to reflect and think about the World I want to be--but not the World that I am told it is.   That's why I wanted to begin "outsiders".     As I took a little extended "Think Hour" to reflect, gear up for the new week and the new challenges before me, I ran across this from David Cameron that I think goes to the heart of some of the ideas I have been talking about.   The May 6 election is the UK is a water shed event in many ways.    David Cameron is right in that there is no money.  The question before us is what are we going to do with the rest of our lives.  It begins with keeping the faith and  hope for the future.      I see no other way.

No comments: