3/30/2008

SpaceShip Earth.....Can It ever be saved?

Well, the debate is continuing on Spaceship Earth. The debate to save it started with an Inconvenient Truth. BUT, it seems as if the naysayers are continuing their quest to avoid the inevitable. Furthermore, a lot are continuing their efforts to only pay lip service to it. There is a definite movement though. I will do what I can in this regard. I will use this forum to talk about this. I will be assessing how best to utilize SecondLife to see how we can bring people together. I will be continuing to assess what I can do to reduce my carbon footprint.

Now, there is another movie that is out now: The 11th Hour. The site to visit is : http://wip.warnerbros.com/11thhour. I listened to a review on the BBC earlier this morning. From what I have heard, it is a powerful and enlightening message. Our planet is changing. There is no question about it. Our challenge as a planet is to figure out how to do things better and differently. The commitment is there due to the powerful world foundations (including Gates, Clinton Global Initiative, & Others) that I believe will indeed rise up for the sake of us all.

No comments: