3/05/2008

What a Day....amazing!!!.

Well, John McCain is officially now the presumptive Republican Nominee. George W. Bush endorsed him today. I envy George W. Bush. For a man who has presided over such a disaster of a Presidency, he has a lot of nerve to go before the people and basically tell the people that they should accept another 4 years of the same. Their time has passed. I don't see anything that tells me otherwise, right now.

Meantime, the Democrats are still at it. Senator Clinton fought back, yet again. The fight goes on. What I am fearful of is that this fight will embolden the Republicans and once again we will have four years of Republican Rule. John McCain has said he will run a "respectful" campaign. For the sake of the country, I hope that is the case.

The struggle continues.......

No comments: