5/16/2007

Iraq...Continued.....

I have normally limited my blogging to weekly reflections, but I could not help to reflect upon this. I posted this to the John Edwards Blog earlier tonight:

There is a report issued by Chatham House, available at: http://www.chathamhouse.org.uk/pdf/resea rch/mep/BPIraq0507.pdf, that talks about Iraq. Once you read this report, you wonder why we continue to remain in this swamp called Iraq. I am not sure what the appointment of this new General as the "war czar" will do. Whomever believes that Iraq has a chance in its' present form needs to really think long and hard....

I am just an ordinary face in the crowd. I can't understand why we can't figure out a way to get out of this. We have lost so much prestige...it will take a long, long time to recover from this debacle. Look at Vietnam.

No comments: