2/17/2007

What is wrong with the Republicans?

Well, to begin with, if I was a Republican, I would be part of a wing that has spawned gentlemen like John Warner, and true patriots and public servants like Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe. Unfortunately, I can never identify with folks like Jeff Sessions, Mitch McConnell, and the rest of them who seem to blindly follow a President who is leading us to disaster. I have no other word to describe those who blocked a resolution disapproving of the President's Iraq Policy as simply cowards. What is even more hypocritical in my view is the fact that the Republicans ran the Congress without ANY input from the minority..and NOW they want to be fair. I hope that Chuck Schummer builds upon what he was able to achieve in 2006. This MUST happen for the sake of the rest of us...for the sake of our children and grandchildren.

The struggle continues......

No comments: